Today’s guest is a very special one–someone whose work has helped millions unlock their power and achieve their highest potential. Bob Proctor is a renowned speaker, teacher, and expert in the realm of the mind, human potential, and success. You may likely have heard of him through the hit movie, “The Secret,” “Beyond the Secret,” or through his countless New York Times bestselling books including, “You Were Born Rich.”
In this interview, Bob explains his approach to understanding the human mind and what it takes to shift a paradigm. If you’ve ever felt stuck or discouraged by the loftiness of your dreams, or have felt cynical or jaded towards the hand you’ve been dealt, then this interview is for you. Bob helps us recover a sense of hopefulness about the future in a practical way, showing us how to plant the seeds for growth in our lives. He is a true national treasure, and you’ll soon find out why so many people have looked to him for his wisdom for decades. We hope you’ll join us to hear how Bob’s story shows us that:
- We have the ability to attract what we want through the “Law of Attraction”
- When we change our paradigm, our world changes.
- Our paradigms are built and fed through our subconscious mind.
- Hoping for something to “manifest in our life” is so much more than wishful thinking.
- @BobProctorLIVE: Follow Bob on Twitter
- ProctorGallagherInstitute.com: Learn more about Bob’s work
- You Were Born Rich: Buy the New York Times bestseller