Chalene Johnson may have accidentally stumbled into her career as a fitness guru, but her dedication to being true to what she wants out of life rather than aiming to please people has sustained her business prowess. Both a New York Times bestselling author and dynamic fitness celebrity, she holds the Guinness World Record for selling the most fitness videos ever– ten million plus DVDs to be exact.
Beyond the stage lights and upbeat cardio sequences is the compelling story of a woman who built her career from the ground up, fueled by a passion for helping others feel empowered through exercise. For Chalene, fitness is about opening up a world of possibility for people. If you can achieve physical goals through emotional willpower and disciplined intention imagine what might be possible in other aspects of life as well.
Chalene reminds us to be clear about what we want in life. We hope you’ll join us to hear how Chalene’s story shows us that:
- Exercise can be a key to unlocking empowerment
- Being a good listener is integral to a successful marketing strategy
- When we keep in mind what we want out of life, we become more selective about when to say “yes” to opportunities that come our way
- Therapy can be a helpful tool to help us understand underlying motivations
- ChaleneJohnson.com: Learn more about Chalene’s work
- @Chalene: Follow Chalene on Facebook
- @ChaleneJohnson: Follow Chalene on Twitter
- “The Chalene Show”: Listen to Chalene’s Podcast